AI will shape the future. For different industries, AI has developed platforms through which companies can innovate their business strategies and operations. Investing in AI is not enough. Building and maintaining an AI culture is just as important.
We guide you through different steps, benefits, and more in our recent eBook Roadmap to AI Strategy 2023. Download and read it for free.
What is AI culture?
An AI strategy accounts for business and cultural issues while paving the path to success. An AI-driven company culture is one in which everyone at all levels of the company understands AI, embraces its benefits, knows how AI fits into the company’s structure, and is able to communicate this to others. Understanding the elements of an AI-assisted business, identifying opportunities, and AI implementation is simplified with AI culture.
Building AI culture in different types of organizations
It’s necessary to know the stage on the AI roadmap your company is at. We break down the roadmap into three stages and provide directions for each.
Companies here are in the initial stage of the AI roadmap and likely functioning entirely without AI. They might hear about the benefits but are using legacy technologies.
1. Training in basics, applications, and case studies involving AI
2. Identifying potential areas of business that benefit from AI
3. Aligning decision makers/stakeholders on business AI development/investment plans
These companies know some benefits of AI but don’t know how they specifically can harness its potential. However, these companies lack the expertise to make decisions on AI investments and need guidance.
1. Quick recap of AI overview and deeper dive into how their industry utilizes AI
2. Partnering with AI experts to analyze the updates for an AI-friendly environment
3. Moving forward with implementation plans by determining objectives and success and identifying strategic initiatives
Companies are aware of and using AI. Employees might still be uncertain about the technology or its implementation without adequate knowledge or training. These companies must continuously assess AI’s success and explore ways to further benefit from it.
1. Training employees at different levels on how to work alongside AI
2. Educating/training c-suite executives on AI ethics and transparency
3. Assessing AI success and analyzing the employees’ feedback on AI initiatives
Businesses at every stage of their AI implementation can build a robust AI culture and support their initiatives for AI-driven business transformation in 2023 and beyond. Find out more about how Fusemachines can help you in this process. Click here to connect with us today.
Benefits of building AI culture
– Leveraging smart solutions to common industry problems
– Powers data-backed decision-making
– Teams and departments aligned on a common goal
– Ethical, explainable and transparent results
– Enable agile, experimental and adaptable workforce mindset
Artificial Intelligence is not a plug-and-play technology, and expecting immediate returns is a common mistake. Companies must be patient with AI implementation. Establishing AI culture is an integral part of the process.
Transforming employee mindset, encouraging cross-team collaboration, and making data-driven decisions at the front line are possible with AI culture. Fusemachines has been assisting companies worldwide in their journey to AI implementation, and your company could be our next partner. Learn more here
Read our ebook for guidance in establishing AI culture in your organization and more. Click here to download it for free.